Monday, November 15, 2010

Technical Difficulties

Due to financial circumstances beyond our control we've already lost our phone & TV, and we will most likely be without internet access for the foreseeable future starting either tuesday (10/16) or wednesday (10/17).

I'll try to get someplace I can check my e-mail when time allows, so if you write to me don't expect an instantaneous reply.

I'm hoping this will be a temporary setback but barring a windfall this will be it for at least a few weeks.

Update (11/23/10): Not much to say at this point, things haven't improved any and don't look to be changing any time soon.

Its safe to say at this point that I hate my life. 

Update (11/24/10): Thanks to the timely aid of a very good friend I'm back, larger than life and twice as ugly... but I do still hate my life.

1 comment:

  1. Ack. I hope things pick up for you soon! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete