Sunday, October 7, 2007

I'm sure there was a point to this when I started... but it escaped me.

So... it's sunday night and I'm totally at a loss for something to do.

Spent most of the day doing pretty much nothing, bored out of what's left of my mind when I wasn't in pain from yet another headache.

Took a little bit of time to go over the bike, just the usual tinkering to make sure everything is adjusted as it should be and wishing I'd taken it out for a few miles today. It's interesting that something I hadn't done for years is now something I look forward to doing... not that I mind, I just find it interesting.

With any luck this week I'll get enough hours in at the shop so I can take care of the DMV's surcharge nonsense for the month and actually be able to get some cigars.

I can't stand this crap anymore, I really need to get away from here for a while and try to find a real paying job.

Yeah, ok... enough crap for now, I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment