Monday, October 8, 2007

Taking a break.

Just dropping a quick note here to confirm that, in case anyone gives a wet slap, I am taking a hiatus from furc for a while.

All the drama and general crap was getting on my nerves, including the fact that I was starting to get more enjoyment from tanking a rather sad attempt at RP in Eileadora than from actually RPing and my desktop comp's untimely death, so I'll be MIA for a while.

I'm going to take some time to annoy Mori, look for a decent work gig, try to sort out a new comp, and ride my bike while the weather makes it enjoyable.

I'll still be lurking on various forums and behind my e-mail client so if anyone wants to get in touch with me, you know how.

Not sure exactly when I'll make my triumphant return, but it should be well before the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment