Monday, August 18, 2008

I give up.

Somewhere along the way I somehow got myself convinced that I could manage to get the occasional small something to go my way...

Turns out I was very much mistaken.

During the past few weeks I've been sending out flocks of resumes that are never heard from again... Wait, that's not entirely true, I did hear back from one company, they said they couldn't read it... After sending it in plain text, then I never heard from them again.

Even something as simple as sorting out a cellphone account turns into a major bloody undertaking that, once again, surprise, blows up in my damn face.

I'm tired... I've had a migraine for about a week now... and sleep is a fond memory.

You can read this any way you want, a rant, a whining outburst, or just the ramblings of some stupid bastard you couldn't give two shits about... I'm way past caring at this point.

At this moment it's taking all of my restraint to keep from typing just the word fuck over and over again till the page is full and the browser locks up.

The title says it all right now, I give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment