Sunday, October 26, 2008

The story so far...

I know it's been quite a while since I posted anything here but the energy to be creative has been pretty much nonexistent these days.

Now, if anyone cares to know, and if you didn't I don't care, you're getting this anyway so suck it up, the situation at the lab isn't a good one at the moment...

When last I posted here I was dealing with a bit of serious depression and the post reflected this, it hasn’t really improved all that much but I’m doing my best to deal with it at the moment.

My temerarious lab assistant Ferrette got laid off from her regular job back in the beginning of September and I’ve had no luck at all finding employment for myself and, as things stand now, unless something bordering on miraculous occurs before the end of November, we’ll be spending the winter living in our van.

I wish I was exaggerating about this but the paperwork has already been filed and unless we can find some rent money or get someone that can co-sign a small loan for her we’ll be, quite literally, out in the street by December 1st.

Right now she has a part time job, that can just barely cover the cost of fuel to get her to it, and I have a line on a tech job that would pay well if they actually call me for it.

So as it stands now, we’re both stressed to the max, and I’m getting rather desperate for some way to not get thrown out of our home.

We’ve pretty much exhausted all state options for aid and we don’t qualify for any of them.

Right now, I have no idea what to do and the notion of riding the wrong way into highway traffic looks more inviting every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment